learn to code.
fill the skills gap.
reach your full potential.
sheffield has a skills gap. start your journey to becoming a developer!
Sheffield’s vibrant and rapidly growing tech sector is creating a huge demand for developers and coders.
We talk to local employers constantly, so we understand the local tech job market inside out.
We only teach the skills and coding languages that we know these businesses really need.
why learn with the developer academy?
Bootcamps typically cost around £6,000, just for the fees alone – quite a big upfront investment plus you can’t work as the bootcamp is full time.
With The Developer Academy you can retrain and get the coding skills you need – focussing on the areas you’re most interested in – by signing up to our flexible coding programme.
For a flat £175 monthly fee, we provide both an online training programme, which you can follow in your own time, at your own pace, plus our experienced instructors are on hand to give our students face to face advice and support at our in person, evening and weekend training sessions.
With us, you can:
- Learn around your existing work or personal commitments
- Train at your own pace, focusing on the topics you’re most interested in
- Get tailored, real-time tuition support and advice to make sure you stay on track
- Create your own coding portfolio to share with employers
- Get 1-2-1 career advice and introductions to relevant tech companies