2 Day Agile Bootcamp
An intensive and interactive agile training bootcamp in association with That Agile
Delivered by our partner That Agile Ltd, this intensive and interactive agile training bootcamp including a wide range of tools, techniques, theories, practical examples and stories, getting individuals and teams started on their agile journey and accelerating them to the next level of delivery.
In this event we’ll cover; the foundations and history of agile delivery, the agile mind-set and values required in high performing agile teams, advanced agile techniques, integrating product management and user needs effectively with agile delivery – and the steps to building a learning team.
- Agile and extreme programming (XP) principles;
- Scrum – the rules of the game, planning, roles and their expectations;
- Delivery using Kanban – policies, visualisation and improvement;
- Effective Product Ownership in teams and organisations;
- Metrics for success – throughput, velocity, impact and team health;
- Estimation techniques, sizing work and understanding complexity;
- User story slicing (vertical, horizontal, user story and impact mapping);
- Better retrospectives – tools, techniques and ideas;
- Delivering at scale and portfolio management;
- Building T-shaped teams;
- Psychological safety in teams;
- Lean start up techniques – innovation accounting and hypothesis driven development.
Who is the course for?
This workshop is an ideal venue for new and existing teams to synchronise and build a solid foundation for working together, as well as an essential knowledge exchange for those who are ready for the next step, want to challenge themselves and accelerate agile delivery as well as their own learning.
The training is not accredited or affiliated with bodies such as the Scrum Alliance, Agile Alliance or Scrum.org and attendees will not receive any kind of certificate
next course dates
5th & 6th Mary 2020 9am – 5pm with an hour lunch break (lunch not provided), Kollider, Castle House, Sheffield, S3 8LS.